Saturday, September 3, 2011

Introduction to my blog

Hello! people, my name is James and this is my blog. Why did I make this blog? because it was an assignment for one of my class and I have to write about something as much as possible so I can pass this class. I will write about some of my hobbies and pretty much every thing there is to write about me. OK, so every body know why this blog was made so let skip to introduction, my name is Sirapob Punnahatanon, but you can call me by my nick name James, like James Bond. I'm 20 years old and I was born in was born in Bangkok, Thailand on 19 of September 1991. Because my birth date have a lots of nine in them so that make number nine my lucky number!. What I really like in this world is a cat because ever since I was a child I have this cat doll with me all the time and I always care for it, later on that cat doll was soak in dirty water and later get all covered in molds and my grandmother threw it away. After I return from Australia and continue my secondary 4 in Thailand, my aunty bring home two cat she adopt from some one on the internet. About nearly half a year one of the cat got crush by my aunty big family 4 wheel drive car when she is getting her car outside the house gate, the cat didn't survive so we bury it in our garden as a fertilizer for the garden. Then my grandparent brought back two cat from upcountry, the two cat was raise in the forest so that they are wild cat, they later make lots of baby. Every year one or two of my cat went missing and all of them are male cat, my grandparent told me that the male cat will go away when they become adult cat to look for a female cat. I was very sad but new cat come every year so i don't really care.
This blog is going to be interesting so please enjoy my blog as much as you want, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment